8 months ago
Are you a Project Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Administrator to join a highly reputable client based in Warrington. The company is recognised as one of the market leader within their field and provide tailored learning and development to enhance your career.
A Project Administrator you will support the Project Directors and Project Managers in various activities from diary management, arranging meetings and site visits, reviewing all incoming emails/correspondence and action where appropriate.
Key responsibilities and experience –
- Organise all travel arrangements
- Manage invoices and approvals on behalf of the Project Director/Project Manager
- Arrange internal and external meetings including preparatory materials and minute take when required
- Plan and review the Projects commitment and reporting schedules to assist in meeting internal and external commitments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist the existing Project Controls Team with maintain filing systems and controlled documents
- Liaise with senior management within the business
- Organise periodic events
- Support other Directors and Senior Management when required
In order to be successful in this role you will have excellent organisational skills and be IT literate, you will have the ability to work independently and work with complete confidentiality. Experience as a PA or EA is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client who looks to develop and promote within the business, salary is paying up to £25,000 per annum plus flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.