6 months ago
Are you a Project Co-ordinator looking for a new challenge?
Kingsley have an urgent requirement for a Project Administrator to join a highly reputable client based at Manchester Airport.
As the Project Co-ordinator, you will support the Project Directors and Project Managers in various activities from diary management, arranging meetings and site visits, reviewing all incoming emails/correspondence and action where appropriate.
Key responsibilities and experience –
- Organise all travel arrangements
- Manage invoices and approvals on behalf of the Project Director/Project Manager
- Arrange internal and external meetings including preparatory materials and minute take when required
- Plan and review the Projects commitment and reporting schedules to assist in meeting internal and external commitments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist the existing Project Controls Team with maintain filing systems and controlled documents
- Liaise with senior management within the business
- Organise periodic events
- Support other Directors and Senior Management when required
- ATO's for new starters including ordering IT
- Onboarding forms and rate breakdown to conject
- Carry out Site Inductions
- Co-ordinate Recruitment
- Recruitment updates
- Add resources to work plans
In order to be successful in this role you will have excellent organisational skills and be IT literate, you will have the ability to work independently and work with complete confidentiality. Experience as a PA or EA is highly desirable.
This is a 6 month maternity contract, offering a salary of £15-28k per annum.