10 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Cost Consultant for a market leading client based in Manchester. The role will consist of you taking ownership of projects or components of cost management assignments and ensuring standards of delivery meet the objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors, with values up to several hundred million. You will form part of a talented, highly committed team of professionals, which will see you work on some of the most prestigious developments in the North West.
Key responsibilities / experience:
- Deliver/assist to manage small to medium scale cost projects or significant components of cost management assignments ensuring the delivery of required scope of work within set deadlines
- Provide advice to colleagues on principles of risk management, to ensure adherence to the organisations risk and compliance processes
- Work within established financial systems to monitor and review project costs and variances
- Use own knowledge and experience to review and analyse existing cost and commercial management processes and policies, sharing knowledge and taking an active involvement in service improvement and innovation
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance within area, supporting others with cost management queries
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand issues and provide quality care
- Experience with delivering analysis and insights
- CSCS card holder
- Capable of taking a project(s) through from inception to completion
- Commercial acumen ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client which thrives on investing and supporting staff members to progress and develop, salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.