Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Project Director – Yorkshire
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join a new housing development company in Yorkshire. Forge New Homes is a JV between 5 leading Housing Associations who are making a major impact in the Sheffield City Region and surrounding areas.
Forge New Homes will deliver family homes for open market sale across Yorkshire, Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire and have already secured a number of sites, the company will grow to deliver over 300 homes per annum within the first 3/5 years.
Kingsley have been retained to work in partnership with Forge to appoint a Project Director to lead this inspiring company to succeed. It is likely you will have a background from within either a housebuilder or housing assocation, where you have been integral in enabling the development and delivery of open market schemes.
A full brief is available but some key responsibilities include;
- Developing long term partnering arrangements with various partners including Homes England, local authorities (Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield, Bolsover, High Peaks to name a few), housebuilders, land agents, landowners.
- Provide a commercial understanding of the housing market – how to plan, procure and deliver viable, profitable residential housing projects.
- Manage external consultants and contractors to ensure delivery and best value
- Ability to deliver board reports and work at board level.
- Ability to influence across sectors and organisations meeting the requirements of all investors and stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion please contact us.
All direct applications will be forwarded to Kingsley.