£50,000 - £55000
12 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge within Manchester?
I am recruiting for a number Project Managements positions across several teams for a large multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Manchester City Centre, we are looking for someone who is willing to challenge their skills and knowledge with complex projects across the Northwest and UK.
As the Project Manager you will work on two to three projects that can range from £2 million upwards in budget value, you will have ownership of each of these ensuring that client objectives are met.
Some of the responsibilities will includes –
- Management of projects both pre and post contract
- Financial management of own commissions
- Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with the company’s Risk Management Policy
- Supporting the wider team on major project management commissions
- Ensure that objectives are achieved and that projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective quality standard.
If you have experience of managing projects within Pharmaceuticals, Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Infrastructure this would be highly advantageous but not essential.
This company looks to support individuals in developing their careers by providing tailored learning and support and aims to promote at least once a year. Salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience, along with a flexible benefits package so please apply now for an immediate response.