Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a noteworthy client based in Brighton, as a Project Manager you will manage or deliver several programmes to meet clear objectives. You will be responsible for delivering the work in line with compliance, budgetary, planning and regulatory.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- You will be accountable for delivery of timely and accurate analyse, reports and data collection
- Manage and control project delivery targets
- Produce clear objectives to produce plans, schedules and track budget
- Deliver/assist in small to medium scale projects or programmes
- Analyse and review a range of data to identify key recommendations
- Use expertise to review project processes and policies to provide advice and support to management in developing and improving processes
- Advise colleagues on issues relating to own projects, providing subject matter advice to support delivery
- Team up with stakeholders and third-party contractors ensuring that all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations
- You will have good communication skills including the ability to liaise with senior colleague and build/maintain relationships
- Have business experience including management of small sized projects
- You will have commercial acumen and organisational understanding
- Have attainment or near attainment and relevant professional certification or be chartered
- You will have a logical approach to all issues and can think through complex issues to co-ordinate multifaced tasks of the project(s)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is one of the market leaders within their industry and invests in supporting you to develop your career, they offer an excellent flexible benefits package and salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
Please apply now for an immediate response.