£40,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a highly reputable company based in Birmingham, as a Project Manager you will manage / deliver programmes of work to meet the company’s objectives and be responsible for delivering their work in line with budgets, compliance, regulatory and planning controls.
Key responsibilities / experience -
- You will be accountable for delivery of a project or many projects with reasonable complexity up to £30 million in value.
- Responsible for performance management of the project team
- You will be responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan consultations with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanism to assure delivery
- Present any project risks or issues to senior managers to guarantee the project is not impacted
- Work within established financial systems to produce plans and schedules to track and manage budgets
- Advise senior management on any issues relating to the project, being a subject matter expert to provide advice and support to successfully deliver the objectives in line with the project.
- You will have relevant professional qualification or chartered status
- Have experience including management of small to medium size projects
- Experience in managing business relationships and senior level
- Public Sector experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has a clear progression plan for all staff, excellent benefits package, recognised within their industry and offer flexibility within the role. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, please apply now for an immediate response.