Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Manager for a highly established client based in Exeter, as a Project Manager you will manage several projects within agreed budgets, quality criteria and programme to ensure that the objectives are successfully achieved.
Key responsibilities / experience –
- You will contribute towards the development and delivery of the programme, providing technical support and expertise to support the short and long term operational priorities
- Monitor progress of work identify risks within the delivery of priorities and provide a timely resolution of issues
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve issues and incidents ensuring that decisions made are based on technical grounds
- Lead and provide support to project teams to achieve the organisations best outcomes
- Be an effective leader within health & safety by actively promoting awareness
- You will provide good quality management reporting on service delivery
- Experience of project management and NEC contract management
- Have exceptional communication skills to deal effectively with customers needs and stakeholder demands
- Experience on leading integrated and multi-disciplinary project management teams
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or environmental discipline
- Professional membership of Institution of Civil Engineers
This is a great opportunity to join a team of forward thinkers and a company who heavily invests on developing its staff and will provide personalised learning to support your career. The company offers an excellent flexible benefits package and work life balance.
Please apply now for an immediate response.