Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Do you feel as though you are just a number in a large corporate machine? I am working with a fantastic consultancy, with an enviable client base and an appetite to grow.
I am seeking a Project Manager who wishes to work on a diverse range of projects and can handle multiple projects of varying sizes and stages, to provide excellent Project Management services to a range of high profile clients.
Working for a highly respected consultancy, you will be provided with opportunities for career progression and development.
You will be given autonomy, but also form part of a collaborative, supportive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage all external parties, including Contractors and Consultants to ensure that all aspects of the contract are being adhered to.
- Carry out detailed analysis of all programmes, candidates must therefore possess strong knowledge in relation to the design and construction process.
- Candidates will have experience of employing appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Manage all queries from both the client and contractor and be able to provide prompt sign off for any technical responses needed.
- Carry out Contractor Assessments and interviews.
- Carry out tender reviews and report to the client
- Prepare, monthly reports for issue to the Client, detailing progress on all aspects of the project.
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Relevant degree and membership of relevant professional institutes / bodies
- Managing both internal and external meetings
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- High level of competency in relation to IT
- Experience in both new build and refurbishment work across a variety of sectors
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
- Strong Commercial Management
For a confidential discussion in relation to this role, get in touch.