Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Superb opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor/Project Manager to join an expanding and developing consultancy. You will ideally have 3-5 years’ + post qualification experience and have the drive and confidence to shape and deliver challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, advise on selection and appointment of the team, site inspections as well as undertake all aspects of due diligence and consultancy based instructions.
You will be required to provide professional project management and building surveying services to clients across a range of sectors and support other members within the team. The focus of the position is likely to concentrate within the following areas:
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Project Monitoring Building surveys
- Maintenance and refurbishment projects
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and developing new client contacts and business opportunities
Desired knowledge and skill base
You will be commercially aware and well versed in the demands of high class commercial projects. As a client focused project manager, you will have a collaborative approach and be able to effectively develop existing and new business relationships. You will be a confident negotiator who thrives within a target driven environment and who is comfortable working within high achieving, multi-disciplinary team environments. You will also be technically astute, an exceptional communicator and capable to deliver across all building surveying services
- Client focused
- Motivated and professional with a drive to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially driven
- Effective communicator
- The Role involves servicing existing and established clients and you will be required to demonstrate your desire and ability to develop new business.