6 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Planner to join a client who is one of the market leader within their industry based in Bristol, our client strives on promoting its staff and by doing this they are happy to support individuals by providing personalised learning support you require to take your career to the next step.
Key responsibilities and experience –
- You will have experience and knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) which includes producing Budgeted Cost of Work Performed (BCWP) forecast data for Cost Engineers
- Develop project schedules in compliance with company standards
- Manage and report on Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
- Asses any sub-contractors schedules as per NEC requirements
- Understand managements of the companies Risk Management Database
- Provide critical path analysis and near critical path float analysis including any changes
- Assist Project Managers in producing the monthly performance reports
- Assist Cost Engineers in producing an accurate Estimate At Completion (EAC) by providing accurate schedule forecast
- Be involved in pre contract management and assessment work
- Provision of knowledge transfer and training and development of staff from the framework
- You will have considerable experience within a relevant project environment
- NQF level 5 or equivalent
- Travel will be required within this role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Membership of a relevant professional body
This is a great opportunity to join a company who consistently grow year on year and work with exciting/complex projects, salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience along with an excellent flexible package.
Please apply now for an immediate response.