Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Overall Purpose of Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable national property consultancy, in their Merseyside office.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Property Accounts Assistant to join their busy and highly successful Liverpool city centre office. With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client is a successful and highly respected firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers.
The company manages an impressive property portfolio on behalf of their clients, details include:
- Management of circa 250 properties
- Total number of tenants extends to 1,800
- Total capital value of approx. £700 million
- Combined income of approx. £100 million
- The Management Accounts team extends to 5 (including this appointment).
- There is a total of 10 Asset Management Surveyors within the team
The successful candidate MUST have experience for the majority of the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and production of Clients’ quarterly statements, raising management fee invoices and the distribution of Client funds;
- Preparing year end Service Charge reconciliations and budgets for review by Asset Manager, issuing documentation for clients/tenants.
- Checking and recharging buildings insurance on behalf of Landlords to tenants, arranging payment to suppliers and liaising with the Financial Services Department;
- Coding and processing daily tenants’ receipts from bank statements to Tramps system.
- Assisting with the production of monthly VAT reports;
- Assisting with Clients’ account cashbooks, bank reconciliations and month end procedures;
- Assisting with rental arrears collection;
- Assisting with tenant recharge invoices for electricity;
- Dealing with phone call from suppliers and tenants;
- Assisting with other areas of the Asset Management Accounts team as required.
- The candidate will be required to work closely with the Asset Managers on all financial matters relating to the properties.
- The team uses the Trace solutions Tramps Property Management software, knowledge of this would be desirable although training will be given.
- A good knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Competitive Salary between £25,000 and £30,000, dependent upon experience
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 for further information. Ref: AK 18246