7 months ago
Our client is a highly successful and prestigious property company, based within modern offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. They have a reputation for providing a high level of service to their clients, and have recently been voted by their staff as an exceptional place to work. They have an excellent working environment, offer unrivalled training and development along with rewards, incentives and bonuses for exceptional work.
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced property administrator to work within their commercial property team. Primarily the role will provide full administrative support to a team of project managers and daily duties will include:
- Working within the construction/projects team
- Organising meetings
- Project administration
- Liaising with external contractors, architects, project and construction managers
- Producing correspondence and documents
- Compiling reports
- Integrating word documents, spread sheets, photographs, drawings, and maps
- Manipulating and formatting documents
- All administrative support
- Diary management
- Dealing with client telephone calls
- First point of contact for clients
- Working within a small team of administrators
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced property administrator to join an award-winning company.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000k, plus rewards and incentives.
If you like the sound of this exciting opportunity to join a property company, contact me today. For more property jobs in Manchester, speak to Kingsley right away.