Up to £30k DOE
5 months ago
Due to winning a new national mandate, a leading Commercial Property consultancy in the UK is looking to expand the property asset management department with a Client Accountant to be based in their Manchester office.
As the successful candidate for the Client Accountant position, you will be expected to work closely alongside the Asset Management team maintaining the accounts for approximately 70 assets. With a successful track record in Client Accounts you will be a confident user of Yardi Voyager, and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Your role will consist of:
- Full Client Accounting
- Production of Client Statements and Tax reporting
- Reconciling lease incentives
- Full client and tenant liaison
- Service charge reviews and cash reconciliations
- Control of Void Liabilities and Caps
Please note that this is not a Financial Accounts role and is a Client Accounting position within Commercial Property.
- Experienced with commercial property accounts is essential, rather than a general finance background
- Experience in Yardi Voyager
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and committed to a long-term career
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role, my client can offer a salary of up to £30,000 DOE coupled with excellent company benefits.