about 2 months ago
Kingsley are currently recruiting a highly professional, customer focused Property Manager, to join a multi-award winning, prestigious Estate Agent on the Wirral. Our client has a reputation for exceptional customer service, an unrivalled training programme and some of the most talented staff within the industry. This company in considered to be an exceptional place to work offering a fantastic working environment and great career progression opportunities.
About the role
As part of the property management team working at their busy office, your role will be to manage a portfolio of residential properties, achieving a successful outcome for your clients and providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for landlords and tenants
- Conduct check outs and property inspections
- Prepare and serve legal notices
- Handle all maintenance issues
- Deal with all deposits, returns and disputes
- Process all tenancy renewals and rent reviews
- Compile property inventories
- Liaise with external bodies as appropriate
- Ensure properties are 100% compliant with legislation (GSC, EPC)
- To participate in relevant training sessions and implement learning obtained
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Property Management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident, professional and well presented
- A team player
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and career minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a driving license
This is a varied and busy role where you will be challenged every day, and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference to the success of the company. Hours of work are Monday – Friday.
If you like the sound of this exciting opportunity, contact me today for details.