Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you an MRICS Property Management Surveyor looking for the flexibility of a maternity contract lasting up to 12 months? Are you in a situation where you would relish the opportunity to work for a highly reputable name and could commit to the length of the contract. Perhaps you have faced redundancy, or are returning to work from maternity yourself, or are simply looking for a new challenge!
My client’s Property Management team in Liverpool is looking to expand with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor who is currently working or has recently worked within the Commercial Property Market. You will join an already thriving department and your experience of managing assets/portfolios for property companies and individual investors will be an ideal fit.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of the day to day lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements for a portfolio, to ensure that a superior level of service is provided.
- Client Liaison – attend management meetings and provide the client with recommendations where necessary.
- Support delivery of the property management function and manage operational issues to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Monitor existing procedures and amend and update when necessary
- Assist/Prepare/Review management reports, service charge reconciliation packs, and service charge budget packs
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors
- Support the finance team
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients, and instructions acted upon
As the successful Property Management Surveyor, you will
- Have current/previous experience in the Commercial Property Management sector
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Have high attention to detail, well organised
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Have a desire to progress and the potential to generate new business
- Have excellent IT Skills