Are you an MRICS Property Management Surveyor looking for the flexibility of a contract lasting up to 12 months? Are you in a situation where you would relish the opportunity to work for a highly reputable name within the North West property market? Perhaps you are in a situation where you have faced redundancy, are returning to work from maternity, or are simply looking for a new challenge.
My client’s Property Management team in Liverpool is looking to expand with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor who is currently working or has recently worked within the General Practice sector in a Property Management position. You will join an already thriving department and your experience of managing commercial and residential portfolios will help make the transition into this position straightforward, as working closely with the Head of Department you will be responsible for managing large portfolios of student, residential and commercial spaces across England and Scotland.
As the successful MRICS Property Management Surveyor, your responsibilities will include,
- The management of commercial and residential tenants and leases.
- Landlord and Tenant matters – lease renewals, assignment, surrenders, forfeiture.
- Agency - Leasing and letting of retail and office – marketing, lease negotiation, coordination through legal process to completion.
- Commercial Tenant management – keeping up to date records, lease set up, management of invoices and arrears.
- Residential Tenant management – managing the sales process of residential units, updating management records, collating and filing relevant documents, updating service charge accounts, management of invoices and arrears.
- Preparing legal documents for varying forms of occupation.
- Client liaison – providing updates, reports and recommendations.
- Ad hoc property advice and assistance as required.
As the successful MRICS Property Management Surveyor, you will
- Have current/previous experience in the Commercial Property Management sector
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Have high attention to detail, well organised
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Have a desire to progress and the potential to generate new business
- Have excellent IT Skills