Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
The Client & Opportunity
After a period of rapid expansion over the last four years, our client presently has over £750M of commercial property assets under management carrying out all property management functions in-house. This currently involves management of over 150 properties encompassing over 1,200 lettable units.
We are currently looking to recruit Property Management Surveyors to join our clients’ teams based in Glasgow and Leeds. The individuals will be responsible for the property management of a wide-ranging portfolio of commercial property assets, predominately office and industrial, situated throughout the UK.
The Property Manager role encompasses:
• Property inspections.
• Ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
• Co-ordination with the Accounts Team on rent, service charge and insurance demands and debt control.
• Setting and management of service charge budgets.
• Instruction and supervision of contractors and service providers.
• Review and process of tenant applications.
• Ensuring premises are compliant with all Health and Safety, Insurance, Fire Risk Assessment and all other statutory requirements.
• Manage transition events on any sale, purchase or new lease situation.
• Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and other consultants.
Applicants should be willing to travel throughout the UK. The roles provides the right individual with the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business.
The team is orientated in their approach but expect the Property Managers to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidates will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, ambitious individuals with a track record in commercial property management. MRICS or similar qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and life insurance (after a qualifying period) is offered.
You need to:
- be a suitably experienced and ambitious individual
- be capable of working on your own initiative
- have a track record in commercial property management.
- MRICS or similar qualified is essential.
The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business.
A competitive package to include car allowance, pension, healthcare and life assurance (after qualifying period) is offered.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0113 887 2170 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.