4 months ago
Are you an MRICS Property Management Surveyor looking for the flexibility of a six month maternity contract? Are you in a situation where you would relish the opportunity to work for a highly reputable name and could commit to the length of the contract. Perhaps you have faced redundancy, or are returning to work from maternity yourself, or are simply looking for a new challenge!
My client’s Property Management team in Liverpool is looking to expand with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor, or a Real Estate Graduate who is currently working within the Commercial Property Market. You will join an already thriving department and your experience of managing assets/portfolios for property companies and individual investors will be an ideal fit.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of the day to day lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements for a portfolio, to ensure that a superior level of service is provided.
- Client Liaison – attend management meetings and provide the client with recommendations where necessary.
- Support delivery of the property management function and manage operational issues to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Monitor existing procedures and amend and update when necessary
- Assist/Prepare/Review management reports, service charge reconciliation packs, and service charge budget packs
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors
- Support the finance team
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients, and instructions acted upon
As the successful Property Management Surveyor, you will
- Have current/previous experience in the Commercial Property Management sector
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Have high attention to detail, well organised
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Have a desire to progress and the potential to generate new business
- Have excellent IT Skills