About the company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, customer focused Property Manager to join an established and reputable Letting Agent in Flintshire. Our client has an excellent reputation within the market place and is looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual, who is able to provide an exceptional level of service to their growing client base.
As Property Manager, you will be responsible for creating inventories, organising and carrying out check ins and check outs, negotiating deposit disputes and daily liaison with tenants and landlords.
You will ideally have prior experience within a similar role, along with the following skills and attributes:
- Great organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience with negotiating deposits
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm. You will be required to have a full UK driving license, but a company car will be provided.