7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly professional, customer focused and enthusiastic Property Manager, to join a growing independent estate agency in South Manchester.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to manage their large portfolio of clients within their growing lettings department and the role will cover all aspects of property management to include; arranging maintenance repairs, inventories, check ins and checkouts, inspections, rent collection, deposit negotiations, issuing sections 48, 8, 13 and 21, block property management and leading on rent arrears.
You will be liaising with Landlords, buyers, vendors, tenants and the company’s external contractors. You will be supervising the assistant as well as working within a small but very busy team, and developing the Property Management department in order to further enhance the service our client provides in property management and maintenance.
The candidate must have:
- Previous Estate Agency/Property Management experience including check out negotiation (minimum 1 year)
- A can-do attitude and exceptional organisation skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to muli-task
- Excellent negotiation, communication and listening skills
- An ability to remain calm and friendly when under pressure
- Flexibility in meeting demands of the business
- Work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Committed to providing a great service to Landlords and tenants
- Ability to communicate face to face, over the phone and via email
- Able to make investigative inquiries when issues arise and maintain an objective view
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- An excellent remuneration package of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus bonus
- 28 days paid holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly upon review)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Excellent future prospects
Hours of work will be 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 5pm on a Saturday. You will be given a day off in lieu when working a Saturday.