20,000 – 25,000 plus car allowance plus commission
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for an experienced, high calibre Property Valuer/Lister, to join a successful, market leading estate agency in South Manchester.
Being an extremely fast paced, sales focused organisation, they are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a proven track record in winning new business and working within a target driven environment.
About the Role
This role is perfect for an ambitious individual looking to accelerate their career. The ideal candidate will have a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations and have a track record of success. As well as providing a generous basic salary (£20,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience), the company also offers a number of additional benefits, including a great commission structure and wonderful working environment.
Your daily duties will include:
- Attending valuations and converting new instructions for the sales team
- New business development
- Working to targets to succeed the local competition
- Networking to attract new clients
- Working closely with the sales team to see new instructions through to completion
- Liaising with third parties including banks, mortgage companies and solicitors
- Generating leads for additional parties
- Developing strong internal and external relationships
- Ensuring that all clients are given an exceptional level of service
- Producing reports and attending meetings with senior colleagues
- Ability to handle pressure, work to and exceed targets
- Experienced Property Valuer/Lister
- A valid UK driving license
- Experienced in working to sales targets
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Local market knowledge
- Target driven, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in recognising opportunities
- Able to work weekends
- Relevant industry qualifications would be an advantage
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.