An exciting opportunity has arisen, for an experienced, high-calibre Property Valuer, to join a highly successful, market leading independent estate agency. Being an extremely fast paced, sales focused organisation, they are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a proven track record in winning new business and working within a target driven environment.
As well as offering an excellent basic salary (£30-35k), the company also offers a number of additional benefits including an excellent commission structure, company car, fun working environment and ongoing training.
As a senior member of the team, you will report into the Directors on a daily basis, and your daily duties will include:
- Attending valuations and converting new instructions for the sales team
- New business development
- Working to targets to succeed the local competition
- Networking to attract new clients
- Working closely with the sales team to see new instructions through to completion
- Liaising with third parties including banks, mortgage companies and solicitors
- Generating leads for additional parties
- Developing strong internal and external relationships
- Ensuring that all clients are given an exceptional level of service
- Producing reports and attending meetings with the directors
- Ability to handle pressure, work to and exceed targets
With a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive track record in understanding market trends and customer needs.
- Experienced Property Valuer/Lister
- A valid UK driving license
- Experienced in working to sales targets
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Local market knowledge
- Target driven, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent relationship builder
- Relevant industry qualifications would be an advantage
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!