£18,000 - £22,000
3 months ago
There is a position for a Purchase Ledger Assistant within the Accounts team.
This is a full time role based in Worsely.
- The daily running of the Customer account purchase ledger, this will include the coding, checking, posting and paying of supplier invoices. Payments to suppliers are made by weekly bacs and cheque runs.
- Dealing with supplier statements and chasing letters.
- Dealing with supplier telephone queries.
- Dealing with Utility Companies over the phone.
- Assisting with customer enquiries.
- Liaising with the Management Team on all aspects of supplier invoices.
- Monitoring and payment of accounts.
- The production of monthly vat reports, including sorting, printing and copying all the invoices.
All aspects of paperwork, will be seen by customers, therefore, it is essential the successful candidate can carry out their duties with a high standard of accuracy and efficiency. They must be willing to understand and learn all aspects of the Customers account functions in order to assist other members of the team.
The candidate will be supervised, but with an aim they will become proficient and self motivated in order to function without the need of supervision.