5 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our noteworthy client based in Leicestershire, as a Quantity Surveyor you will provide your professional expertise across several key public sector projects.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- You will be responsible for liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the projects are progressing without delay and meeting all reasonable requests made in a timely manner
- Ability to assist in the preparation of activity schedules, presentation of tender and contract documentation, supporting in interviews and carrying out full tender analysis
- Manage a programme of current workload in order that commissions receive relevant allocations
- Asses contractor applications
- Identify any risks and opportunities
- Supporting Project Managers to review and update risk registers aligned with any early warnings
- You will be responsible for managing and reporting change control procedures
- Be comfortable in communication at all levels of Senior Managements and Stakeholders
- Expertise in administering high value construction project work packages/ contract utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 Suite
- Professional qualification or membership of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or any other relevant charted institution is advantageous
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or any other relevant business discipline
- Track record in managing complex and high value contracts from a quantity surveying perspective
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client that will offer you the opportunity to progress your career as well as experience within the business, salary will pay up to £45,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience plus benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.