£38,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance
10 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in Liverpool. Due to an increase in workload, my client has a requirement to expand their team to help manage the additional projects. Candidates must be from a PQS background and preferably have experience within a variety of sectors such as; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Education and Leisure.
As a Quantity Surveyor your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Client liaison.
- Management of sub-contractor documentation.
- Controlling all commercial aspects of allocated projects.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, but not essential
- Have experience of pre and post contact processes
- High level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have experience of being responsible for own projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join a growing PQS firm with great prospects for career progression. To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, please contact Caroline Kingsley.