£38,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance
6 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in Liverpool. Due to an increase in workload, my client has a requirement to expand their team to help manage the additional projects. Candidates must be from a PQS background and preferably have experience within a variety of sectors such as; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Education and Leisure.
As a Quantity Surveyor your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Client liaison.
- Management of sub-contractor documentation.
- Controlling all commercial aspects of allocated projects.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, but not essential
- Have experience of pre and post contact processes
- High level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have experience of being responsible for own projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join a growing PQS firm with great prospects for career progression. To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, please contact Caroline Kingsley.