Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a role with a Project management focus?
Fed up of working in a large faceless consultancy and wanting more autonomy?
I am currently working with a highly successful niche consultancy who are looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team. You will have at least two years’ experience and be a strong team player.
You will work on a range of projects across a variety of sectors, including health, education, commercial, residential, retail.
- NEC contract experience
- Specific sector experience is not required, however infrastructure projects would be of particular interest
- You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to lead meetings with senior individuals
- Strong Project Management skills
- A background in Quantity Surveying
- The ability to carry out valuations
- Driving licence
You will have a work hard play hard attitude and want to be a key part of a close, highly motivated team. In return, you will have the opportunity to manage some major projects, full client responsibility, along with exposure to a broad range of sectors.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this role in more detail. Alternatively, please email me a copy of your latest CV and I will arrange to contact you.