Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of continued growth, they are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS qualified Rating Surveyor, (Senior Surveyor or Associate level) to join their Manchester office.
The role is to predominantly cover the whole North West market and where necessary, work in conjunction with other regional offices.
You will also be required to act as an ambassador for the business, developing and retaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service whilst also maximising business potential and assist in the achievement of the business plan for the company.
The requirement is for a candidate at Senior Surveyor or Associate level, with a minimum of 3+ Years' experience of rating casework on behalf of public and/or private sector clients, across all commercial sectors.
Individuals will have a well-rounded experience and be hard working with a team players’ attitude. Other qualities required include:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor
- Relevant and appropriate level of rating experience.
- Demonstrate undertaking of rating survey and appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the north of England,
- Provide professional rating advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- Take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset.
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the commercial property market, in general.
- Strong sense of customer/client service.
- Attention to detail & time management.
- Resilience, determination and stamina.
- Business development, including selling, presenting, following-up leads etc.
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful national organisation
- Confident and Self-Motivated.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Cover