A new breed of consultancy has entered the North West Market and are changing the way building consultancy is being delivered.
If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful firm of who provide a range of consultancy services, including Project Management, Surveying, Health & Safety, Engineering and Facilities Management, working across both the private and public sectors. With a number of high profile clients already secured within the North West, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Director to head up their expanding multi-disciplinary team in Manchester.
Candidates will need to have experience of the North West market, be well connected and have experience across a range of sectors. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Board Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Growth of the Manchester office
- Management and growth of a Building Consultancy team, which will comprise of Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors & Building Surveyors
- The delivery of an outstanding level of service to all clients
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing building consultancy services.
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in a range of sectors;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow the Manchester office;
- Experience with construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Background of the NEC form of contact and action as the CA
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
For more details, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0161 393 9889, all enquiries will be in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org