Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
A Head of Property Management is required for our client’s Manchester office who will have overall responsibility for the Management Team and it’s Portfolio, working alongside and reporting directly to Senior colleagues.
Key functions of the role will include:
- Deliver the departmental business objectives for the region
- Performance management / team structure to deliver the services
- Client and customer service delivery throughout the region
- Identify and target agreed business development opportunities
- Generate & deliver fees and create profit
- Develop the team and company’s regional profile
- Manage all risks and compliance
- Associate with FM teams and ensure quality service to clients and occupiers
- Responsible for all financial administration for the region - forecasting fee billing, cash collection and debt
- Work closely with client to review profitability and implement required actions
- Attend Senior heads meetings on a regional and national basis
- Deliver the national service delivery requirements in the North West region
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and lead this specialist and successful team. You should be commercially focused, have an excellent track record of delivery and be happy working both independently and as part of the team.
Desired or preferred knowledge, skills and experience for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience at an appropriate level within Property Management;
- Leadership and Risk management skills;
- Creative skills and an ability to lead from the front;
- Excellent experience of communication and client interfacing skills;
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills as a leading ambassador for the company in the region;
- Good IT skills;
- MRICS/FRICS qualified
- A well-rounded individual.
- A proven track record of generating new business
- A good understanding of relevant & current property, financial and legal matters
- High attention to detail
- £80,000 to £100,000 DOE
- Generous car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Staff Profit Share
- Private medical cover
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 0161 393 9889 for further information.