Up to £45k depending on experience
7 months ago
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Risk Management/ Compliance specialist Solicitor, has arisen for one of our most prestigious Liverpool firms.
Department: Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance
Reports to: Head of Compliance
The Contracts Manager is a new position reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and is responsible for the overall management of their commercial contracts, third party contracts, maintenance and accuracy of our supplier/experts database and the coordination of duties to deliver timely responses to contract enquiries/renewals, bids for new business and the ongoing compliance to our regulatory obligations.
The position will require the building of strong relationships with internal and external parties and communicating regularly on: contractual performance, updates to documentations (terms and conditions, non-disclosure agreement’s etc.), disputes, complaints and incidents and the general planning/scheduling of contract reviews.
With responsibility for the control and management of their supplier, third party and experts database the position will ensure that all commercial terms, regulatory requirements and contractual obligations are met in addition to the maintenance of a central document library containing Firm wide templates used by our fee earners.
Key duties may include but are not limited to:
- Cataloguing supply/third party contracts.
- Reviewing and updating supplier terms/arrangements.
- Scheduling work to ensure the renewal, amendments and delivery of contract terms and negotiations.
- Providing standard template documentation for internal teams (e.g. non-disclosure agreement’s; terms and conditions of business; standard client engagement letters and terms of business), as required from time to time.
- Review and commenting on tender bid contract terms and responding to regulatory/commercial questions in tender questionnaires.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Previous experience in a contract management or supplier management position with ability to draft and review commercial terms to suit specific regulatory and client requirements.
- Commercially aware, fully conversant with commercial contracts/terms with good regulatory and data protection knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrable track record building strong and sustainable relationships in a professional services environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach under own initiative.
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required
- Experienced in commercial/contract law.
- Experienced in the drafting of contracts, management of suppliers/third party agreements.
- Previous experience in Professional/legal services
Alternatively, if this role does not quite match your skills and experience or you are not currently looking for a new role, feel free to forward this email to your friends, colleagues or family member and potentially receive up to £500 in vouchers