£40,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
Kingsley are currently working with a fast-growing property company who are seeking to appoint an experienced Residential Property Manager to join their Manchester team.
Over the years our client has developed strong relationships across the North of England which has enabled them to grow at a significant rate. This has provided a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager with a good understanding of the PRS sector to join the company and be instrumental in creating further success.
As part of the role, you will be required to report into the Development Director and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the managing agents to ensure smooth handover of units from construction team to letting team and customers
- Be responsible for coordination of all delivery dates with the Managing Agent lettings team
- Monitor and coordinate all maintenance issues
- Be responsible for maintenance budgets and expenditure
- Work with managing agent to improve maintenance turn-around times and procedures
- Support construction teams with advice on specification and building performance
- Work with finance teams for timely settlement of maintenance invoicing
- Liaise closely with marketing team and the customer care team on all customer facing issues
- Prepare monthly reports for in terms of rental income, arrears, bad debts, maintenance spend, Gross to Net figures, voids etc,
- Review the existing meeting and reporting formats between the construction and maintenance teams
- Chair the monthly Construction and Managing Agent review meetings and report accordingly
- Review the Managing Agent Monthly reports and liaise on all matters arising
- Work closely with the Project Managers on a site by site basis in terms of new home delivery timings and quality
Our client is looking for someone with the ability to manage relationships, act as an ambassador to the company and ensure that clients are always happy with the level of service. You will have previous property management experience, ideally within the PRS sector and have excellent analytical skills with the ability to assimilate results. Ideally a team player, who is IT literate and can be flexible with travel and working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and well-established company.