Are you an experienced RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor? Are you feeling frustrated in your current role, is your patch too big? Are you not earning the financial rewards for your hard work?
Kingsley is working with a reputable name within the Residential market who is enjoying high volumes of work in all their territories including Carlisle, and is therefore looking to recruit a RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor to join an already successful team.
As the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor you will be completing Mortgage Valuations, RICS Homebuyer Reports, and Specialist Valuation work within your designated territory, running your own diary. My client pride themselves on treating their team as adults and do not have a culture of micro management. They listen to experience and respect their staff. Together with a highly competitive basic salary, company car, and bonus scheme this role is really an ideal opportunity for an experienced Residential Valuation Surveyor.
As the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor you will;
- Be MRICS qualified or equivalent.
- Registered Valuer preferable.
- Recent experience and passionate about the Residential Sector.
- The desire to complete work to an exceptional standard in order to maintain the firm’s superior reputation.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
The following benefits package is available to the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor.
- Basic salary up to £46,000 + depending on experience
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme