Up To £50,000 Plus Car Allowance & Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is at the forefront in Retail Management with some 120 shopping centres and 220 leisure and retail parks totalling nearly 26 million square feet under management. There are 4,500 retail and leisure tenants within the portfolio, it also includes over 55,000 car parking spaces and total shopper footfall is in excess of 300 million customers per annum.
As a result of continued regional growth, our client is looking to appoint a Senior or Associate level Retail Surveyor to join their Retail Property & Asset Management Department, to be based in the Leeds city centre office, serving Yorkshire & surrounding areas.
- Be proficient in Landlord & Tenant and be confident in undertaking some L&T work
- Be able to demonstrate where they have won new business and / or secured extended a property management instruction
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Support with business development and identifying new opportunities for the company and their clients
- Liaise in a professional, diligent manner with clients
- Monitor, co-ordinate, assist and ensure the overall delivery of the shopping centre management services contained in
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure the company is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the client's instructions
- Ensure that the fees under the Management Agreement are calculated correctly and approved before delivery to the client, answer any queries and ensure payment
Property Management Mandates
- Assist in the smooth transition of properties into management and readiness for sale
- Ensure delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements having regard to Industry Best Practice and the company’s Management Priorities
- Focus on Income, Value and Net Operating Income
- Accurate Data Management
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Class Leading Facilities Management
- Statutory Compliance and Social Responsibility
- Assured Delivery of Financial reporting
- Accurate and Timely Reporting
- Identify and complete non-core fee opportunities
- MRICS Qualified
- Line manager experience essential
- Must be willing to manage properties in a variety of locations
- Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management essential
- Ideally will have experience of shopping centre, retail park or high street retail management.
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
- A team player but with existing team management experience and leadership potential
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, manage time and assist in meeting deadlines
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. To apply for this position then please email your CV.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property and Legal Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat.