Our client is one of the country’s leading Property Consultancies that provides strategic advice across all aspects of the property arena which includes but is not limited to development, investment, asset/property management, agency, valuation and planning.
The Property/Asset Management team is responsible for some of the most prestigious commercial developments across the UK, on behalf of some of the most highly recognised National and International Real Estate organisations.
An opportunity has arisen for a Property/Asset Management Surveyor to sit ‘in-house’ and join a highly successful team in the North West and take responsibility and ownership of the following:
- To deliver high quality day to day lease management,
- Lease Consultancy Services,
- High levels of client service delivery & reporting requirements of the portfolio
- compliance of the Management Agreements and KPI’s.
Candidates are expected to be responsible for the majority of the following, but training shall be provided on those aspects that you may not necessarily have relevant/sufficient experience of:
- Attend the Management Meetings with the client and provide effective recommendations within satisfactory timescales.
- Assist with the delivery of the property management functions and manage operational issues to ensure full resolution, alongside onsite estate teams
- Utilise management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all procedures are relevant and up to date and amend as and when necessary.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services, as required.
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Service Charge Budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Co-ordinate and review all turnover certifications and prepare the required forecasts and associated client reporting.
- Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Oversee insurance renewals – including client liaison and presentation.
- Provide any support necessary to the Director and Management team to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
- RICS qualified – an advantage but not essential
- Proven track record in retail/commercial property management – 2 years min.
- Lease Management
- Tenancy Applications
- Service Charge Management
- Retail/Shopping centre experience with knowledge of turnover leases.
- Health & Safety awareness
- IT Skills – Property Management Database
- Good client reporting ability
- This is an initial 6 month appointment with the potential for extension
- Competitive Salary of up to £50,000 p.a. equivalent (D.O.E. / Seniority etc)
- Exceptional benefits are available that you would expect from a market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.