£28-35k basic salary + excellent benefits (negotiable dependent on experience)
3 months ago
Job Title: Retail Town Planner
Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: £28-35k basic salary + excellent benefits (negotiable dependant on experience)
Do you have ambition as a Retail Town Planner to work for a UK, nationwide multidisciplinary, that will stretch your skills and already start to develop your network of contacts from an early stage in your planning career? Want to work for a company that emphasises its UK and Ireland focus, differentiating themselves from their international competitors?
I have an exciting opportunity with a commercial focused property consultancy….
- That has increased turnover (which is in the billions) by 5% versus performance last year
- Within an office that had a record-breaking year – a testimony their performance as an office thriving despite the difficult political backdrop
- A company not just reputable in the property sector, but identified as “northern powerhouse” SME business and recognised for its contribution in developing the UK’s northern economy as a whole
- That is involved in landmark city centre developments in the North West and residential developments with major housebuilders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Town Planner to join a highly successful team in their central Manchester office and start developing a network of contacts within the property world. As a UK focused consultancy they have a much less rigid process than their larger international competitors but also a much bigger upscale than an independent consultancy. You will be encouraged to start building a network at an early stage in your career and their flatter business structure means there is a quick route of progression for the right person who can display a strong commercial awareness and excellent standard of work.
This opportunity is ideal for a Planner who is ambitious, keen to develop their career at a fast rate and isn’t afraid of hard work. In return you will be given the platform to develop your skills and network as well as work on a variety of exciting projects.
As an integral member of the team typical tasks shall include:
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring planning applications
- Assisting with planning appeals
- Liaising with clients throughout the planning process
- Mentoring junior members of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planner to join a proud and successful UK business, get involved with top quality work and complex projects whilst getting loads of support and encouragement to progress your career as a Planner.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
JOB REFERENCE AK17843