£28-35k basic salary + excellent benefits (negotiable dependent on experience)
28 days ago
Job Title: Retail Town Planner
Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: £28-35k basic salary + excellent benefits (negotiable dependant on experience)
Do you have ambition as a Retail Town Planner to work for a UK, nationwide multidisciplinary, that will stretch your skills and already start to develop your network of contacts from an early stage in your planning career? Want to work for a company that emphasises its UK and Ireland focus, differentiating themselves from their international competitors?
I have an exciting opportunity with a commercial focused property consultancy….
- That has increased turnover (which is in the billions) by 5% versus performance last year
- Within an office that had a record-breaking year – a testimony their performance as an office thriving despite the difficult political backdrop
- A company not just reputable in the property sector, but identified as “northern powerhouse” SME business and recognised for its contribution in developing the UK’s northern economy as a whole
- That is involved in landmark city centre developments in the North West and residential developments with major housebuilders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Town Planner to join a highly successful team in their central Manchester office and start developing a network of contacts within the property world. As a UK focused consultancy they have a much less rigid process than their larger international competitors but also a much bigger upscale than an independent consultancy. You will be encouraged to start building a network at an early stage in your career and their flatter business structure means there is a quick route of progression for the right person who can display a strong commercial awareness and excellent standard of work.
This opportunity is ideal for a Planner who is ambitious, keen to develop their career at a fast rate and isn’t afraid of hard work. In return you will be given the platform to develop your skills and network as well as work on a variety of exciting projects.
As an integral member of the team typical tasks shall include:
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring planning applications
- Assisting with planning appeals
- Liaising with clients throughout the planning process
- Mentoring junior members of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planner to join a proud and successful UK business, get involved with top quality work and complex projects whilst getting loads of support and encouragement to progress your career as a Planner.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
Apply now or call 0161 393 9889 and ask for Jennifer if you would like a confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can also email me directly at Jennifer@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk
JOB REFERENCE JENN17843