Are you an experienced Risk Manager seeking a challenging opportunity?
Kingsley are recruiting for a Risk Manager to join a firm that is recognized as one of the market leaders within the industry. You will work on some of the most complex and exciting projects currently under way in the UK at this time, offering not only diversity, but also technically demanding. Sectors will vary across Water, Power, Rail and Highways.
As the successful Risk Manager you will work with industry-leading clients on multi-billion projects, providing support and technical information relevant to the service requirements. You will demonstrate effectiveness of the risk management process and integrate with other project management and control disciplines.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- Delivery of risk management service to client in compliance with client governance, processes and objectives
- Undertake day to day risk management activities including identification, register management action planning and monitoring.
- Production of periodic risk reporting
- Develop and undertaking advance Quantitative Risk Analysis including Cost, and Schedule analysis
- Use knowledge and experience to ensure identification and management of all risks to achievement of projects objectives
- Act as an ambassador for risk management
- Degree educated with at least three years risk management experience
- Working towards relevant professional accreditation such as APM Risk Certificate or IRM Certificate
- Experience with the application of QRA techniques and tools
- Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and control schedules
- A logical approach and ability to think through complex issues
- Evidence of previous experience in definition and delivery or risk management plans within projects
- Construction or Infrastructure experience is highly advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who look to look to develop its staff by providing personalised learning and support to take your career as far as you want it to go, salary is negotiable dependent on experience and the company provide an excellent flexible benefits package.
Please apply now for an immediate response.