Are you a Risk Manager who has gained experience supporting an infrastructure team?
Kingsley are recruiting for a Risk Manager for a highly reputable client based in York. As the Risk Manager, you will be working alongside industry-leading clients on multi-billion pound projects, programmes and portfolios. You will demonstrate effectiveness of the Risk Management process and integrate with other project management and control disciplines.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- Delivery of risk management services to clients in compliance with client governance, processes and objectives
- Undertaking day to day risk management activities including identification, prioritisation, register management, action planning and monitoring
- Developing and undertaking advanced Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Use own expertise to ensure identification and management of all significant risks
- Manage and deliver project or programme controls
- Act as an ambassador for risk management
- Development and implementation of project risk management plans
- You will ideally have experience working within construction of infrastructure sectors
- Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and control/management functions
- Evidence of previous experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans
- Logical approach and ability deal with complex situations
- Membership of a professional body is highly desirable (APM,IRM)
- Experience using Enterprise Risk Management (ARM)
In return, you will receive a generous remunerative package and career progression in bucket loads.