Kingsley are recruiting for a Risk Manager for a highly reputable client based in Birmingham, as a Risk Manager you will be working alongside with industry-leading clients on multi-billion pound projects, programmes or portfolios. You will demonstrate effectiveness of Risk Management process and integrate with other project management and control disciplines.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- Delivery of risk management services to clients in compliance with client governance, processes and objectives
- Undertaking day to day risk management activities including identification, prioritisation, register management, action planning and monitoring
- Developing and undertaking advanced Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Use own expertise to ensure identification and management of all significant risks
- Manage and deliver project or programme controls
- Act as an ambassador for risk management
- Development and implementation of project risk management plans
- You will ideally have experience working within construction of infrastructure sectors
- Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and control/management functions
- Evidence of previous experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans
- Logical approach and ability deal with complex situations
- Membership of a professional body is highly desirable (APM,IRM)
- Experience using Enterprise Risk Management (ARM)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client who is a market leader within their industry, looks to develop staff and provide personalised training to support you within your career. Salary is negotiable along with excellent flexible benefits package, please apply now for an immediate response.