Newcastle upon Tyne
4 months ago
My client, a leading figure within the North East personal injury (PI) law sector, is currently looking for various RTA personal injury fee earners to complement its Part 7 department.
Over the past few years, this Washington-based company has broadened its focus to specialise in injuries at work, as well as in public places. It also concentrates on road traffic accidents (RTAs).
The firm is a member of the Personal Injury Panel, the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society, and the Law Society, ensuring a service based on trust and confidence. If you are looking for a RTA personal injury fee earner position within a dynamic firm’s Part 7 department, please get in contact so that I can discuss this job with you further. The client genuinely values its employees, offering great benefits and every opportunity to progress.
What we are looking for:
- Preferably solicitors or RTA PI file handlers with at least 2 years’ PQE
- Experience commensurate with position
- Candidates who are used to dealing with volume caseloads and deadlines
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal support and advice, as may be required by the directors
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which the fee earner has responsibility
- Assist directors to ensure an effective, prompt, and accurate service is provided to all clients or organisations with which you have contact
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure, and ensure that such information is disseminated to all appropriate colleagues
- Ensure that all correspondence and messages are dealt with appropriately, and within a reasonable timescale
- Plan your workload in order to anticipate and balance priorities, obtaining timely assistance and guidance from relevant fee earners when necessary, thus optimising output
- Make sure that all clients on all occasions are treated with courtesy and dealt with expeditiously, and ensure that a favourable image for the firm is presented
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment of disbursements, outstanding accounts, bad debts, etc.
- Undertake appropriate training and ensure target CPD hours are met
- Ensure any targets set by the directors are met
- Attend and participate realistically in all management team meetings where your presence is required, as and when they are arranged
- Provide written reports when required
- Provide legal support and advice to clients and other members of staff
- To undertake non-chargeable work, including practice development for the benefit of the firm, which may be outside office hours
If you like the sound of this great opportunity, please call or email me today to start securing one of these wonderful roles. I am also here if you have any further questions or wish to discuss other jobs. For more RTA personal injury fee earner jobs in Washington, contact Kingsley today.