An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal with one of our Specialist Defendant Insurance Practices in their Liverpool City Centre offices.
The firm works with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector. They are market leaders in defending personal injury claims, whether for Road Traffic Accidents, physical injury, disease/illness or psychological injury/illness and ranging from fast track to catastrophic loss (multi-track) and specialist injury cases.
The ideal Candidate will have:
• 12 months minumum xperience within a Legal/Insurance environment handling either RTA/ELPL third party injury claims
• Knowledge/experience of claims handling with an “enabling” case management system such as Proclaim
• Takes the initiative to ensure that problems are resolved quick
• Good understanding of Personal Injury protocol and claims procedures, products and services
Outline of this Role:
To pro-actively handle technical and complex Third-Party injury cases in an efficient and effective manner in order to achieve business objectives and meet the defined customer service proposition.
• Contribute to the delivery of the key performance targets by achieving own objectives effectively
• Handle and resolve complex technical cases or referrals and/or complaints
• Gather and accurately analyse appropriate information in order to make the best business decision
• Take proactive steps to effectively deal with claimants’ solicitors in order to achieve objectives
• Provide guidance and support to others in the team so that overall team effectiveness is enhanced
• Follow agreed processes, policies and procedures to ensure quality and service standards are met
• Taking a commercial attitude to deliver the optimum savings and time to settle
• To comply with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
Salary up to £22k
City centre location with excellent transport links
Clear career path and defined promotional opportunities
Structured training plan upon start
Excellent facilities, free tea & coffee
25 days paid holiday