7 months ago
Kingsley have an exciting opportunity for an experienced estate agent to join a growing independent agency specialising in sales and rentals of Commercial and Residential Properties. With branches in South Manchester and the City Centre, my client is offering a great working environment with a small yet friendly team, where you will play an integral part in helping the business grow.
They are looking for a motivated individual who can work on their own initiative and has excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months estate agency experience in either lettings or sales. A driving license is essential however a car is not as you will have access to the company pool car for appointments.
The role will involve:
- Greeting potential clients via office walk ins, emails and telephone enquiries
- Arranging valuations and conducting viewing appointments
- Negotiating terms
- Liaising with vendors, landlords, tenants and contractors daily
- Cross selling the company products
- Advertising properties For Sale and To Let
- Tenants referencing via Homelet
- Co-ordinating moving dates with the Property Manager, Landlords & Tenants
- Dealing with tenancy check ins and maintenance enquiries
- Promoting the company at all times to generate further business for the company
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (dependent on experience) plus commission
- 28 days paid holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly upon review)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Company phone
- Excellent future prospects
Hours of work will be 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 5pm on a Saturday, with a day off in lieu during the week.