£18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
8 months ago
Kingsley are currently recruiting a highly professional, customer focused Sales Negotiator, to join a multi-award winning, prestigious Estate Agent on the Wirral. Our client has a reputation for exceptional customer service, an unrivalled training programme and some of the most talented staff within the industry. This company offers an exceptional place to work with a fantastic working environment and great career progression opportunities.
As Sales Negotiator, you will be responsible for the entire property sales process, arranging viewings and valuations, negotiating offers and seeing the property through to completion, whilst always ensuring customers receive an outstanding level of customer service. With a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive track record in understanding market trends and customer needs.
- Estate agency experience – minimum of 12 months
- Experienced in working to sales targets
- Ambitious and career driven
- Professional and well presented
- Target driven, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Local market knowledge
- Excellent relationship builder
- Able to work weekends
- A valid UK driving license
- Relevant industry qualifications would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will have a passion for property and the drive to progress their career within this sector, as there could be the opportunity to progress to management level within the next 18 months.
Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission with an OTE of £25,000 - £30,000
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!