7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join a highly successful, market-leading agency, based in Chester.
My client is seeking someone with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the industry, who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, proactive in generating new business and extremely motivated in achieving results. With an envious reputation in the industry, my client is offering a great working environment with excellent earning potential and the opportunities for progression within the company.
The candidate will manage the entire sales process from booking and attending the viewings to negotiating the offers and progressing the sales, so they will need to be extremely sales focused and target-driven.
- Manage sales process
- Follow up Sales enquiries
- Registering new applicants
- Booking and attending viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Book in valuations
- Sales progression
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet and greet walk-in customers
- Promote the company
- Work to sales targets
To be considered for this exciting role in Chester, you must have the following attributes:
- Driving license and own car
- Previous experience within Estate Agency is desirable
- Knowledge of the Chester market
- Professional and well presented
- Target-driven, self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills and be able to offer a high standard of customer service