16,000 - 18,000 plus commission OTE up to £25,000
29 days ago
Are you a highly motivated and professional candidate, who comes from an estate agency background? Are you looking for a challenging role within estate agency, offering great earning potential and no weekend work? Then this could be the job for you!
Kingsley are currently working with a successful and established estate agency in Southport who have an opportunity available for a Sales Progressor.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that their pipeline of sales is managed, with a primary focus on ensuring a swift exchange and completion. You will ensure that each sale is managed to specific standards and be responsible for actively updating and recording sales to enable the business to produce meaningful forecasts and help drive performance. You will build relationships with sales agents and solicitors to progress each sale diligently and tenaciously.
Your duties will include:
- To monitor and prioritise tasks and workload daily so that individual targets are met
- Ensure each sale is actively chased by liaising with sales agents, solicitors, purchasers and other key parties as necessary
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the sales, invoicing and banking
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Estate Agency experience
- Sales Progression experience preferred
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Accurate administration skills
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- A pro-active and ‘can do’ approach
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- A natural flair for confidently and eloquently engaging with clients
- Ambitious and determined to deliver results
- Target driven