This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Agency Surveyor to establish themselves as an expert within a well-respected sector specific team, which operates throughout the UK.
Our clients’ large, national team delivers timely and pragmatic advice on all property matters across the entire UK via their network of offices providing a comprehensive range of professional, agency and valuation services to institutional landlords, tenants and owner-occupiers.
They hold an unrivalled track record of servicing large scale portfolios for key organisations within the sector as well as smaller companies and individuals with single assets.
This senior position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work within an established team and the work will principally involve an extensive range agency casework on behalf of a broad range of high-quality clients.
Specialist areas within agency include:
- Car dealerships
- Car parks
- Drive-thru and drive to restaurants
- Fast fit
- Petrol Filling Stations
- Motorway service areas
- Trade parks
- Trunk road service areas
- Workshops & body-shops
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Attending client meetings
- Business generation and seeking new opportunities
- Managing and prosecuting workload
- Extensive UK travel
- MRICS qualified
- Self-motivated & able to work autonomously
- Driven with a “can-do” attitude
- Ambitious & career focused
- Commercially minded
- A high degree of IT literacy with good presentation skills and Excel experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with clients and stakeholders
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and across the company office network
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance or company car
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Modern office environment in a thriving City centre
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 061 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18245 for this role.