Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
My client is an investment and development company working across a wide variety of sectors, including; residential, student accommodation, offices, retail and industrial.
The company wishes to grow its’ Commercial Property Portfolio by acquiring dislocated or challenging properties to add value via intensive asset management and / or re-purposing / re-positioning.
My client is looking for an experienced all-round property professional to assist in its’ overall growth of commercial assets and to also grow their own team and portfolio.
- Sourcing new development opportunities from existing and new contacts, research and networking
- Assessing project viability and suitability within the company model
- Managing and working with planning, project management and sales teams, from acquisition to completion
- Drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive proposals and bids
- Providing valuations, strategy reports for internal use and joint venture partners and funders.
- Management of design teams through the planning process
- Working closely with Project Management and Procurement teams to deliver projects
- Effective and efficient ongoing management of existing or stabilised schemes
- Identifying exit opportunities to achieve maximum returns per project
- Strong existing network
- Using strong management and entrepreneurial skills to ensure that projects are managed successfully, efficiently and profitably
- Experience in all areas of development preferable including (but not limited to), the planning process, construction, property/asset management
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with colleagues, clients and financial stakeholders
- Responding quickly to changes in market conditions, business requirements and government policies
- Dedicated, hardworking individual with good commercial acumen
- Our client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary package to the successful individual, subject to experience