A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their successful team based in Sheffield.
You will work across a range of professional and project work covering the private sector. We are seeking an individual who is both driven and has the potential to become a future leader.
Working within a fast-paced environment, no two days are the same, this position offers ample variety, the role includes but is not limited to;
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Working closely with clients
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Covering all aspects of professional surveying work
- Undertaking Project Management and contract administration
- instruct on construction management and design
- Development Monitoring
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Client relationship management
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status, or approaching completion of the APC
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients
- Good commercial acumen
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management and attention to detail
- Willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
In return my clients will offer a competitive basic salary and car allowance, plus a generous bonus scheme.
For more information, please contact Caroline at Kingsley, on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please get in touch or browse our website. We are specialists in Building Surveying Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Kingsley are property recruitment specialists.