This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor who has recently become chartered and wants to take their next steps into a senior level role, within a thriving building surveying, project management & cost consultancy. You would be joining a business that is passionate about providing solutions that are aligned with their client’s thinking and who are integrated throughout the lifecycle of their properties. This is an extremely successful and forward thinking Consultancy who ensure they go above and beyond their clients expectations in order to outperform their competition and secure long term partnerships.
This opportunity would be based in their Northampton office and you would be working within a multi-disciplined team environment across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Residential and Education and Commercial. This team already have an established pipeline of projects underway and a growing portfolio of high profile clients, giving you plenty of opportunity to make your mark and grab the reigns.
Day to Day Responsibilities will include:
This is an evolving role that requires someone who is capable of going above and beyond a typical job brief, however, here are some of the key requirements for this role:
- Experience in professional and contract administration services
- Undertaking Building Surveys, working across refurbishment schemes and preparing schedules of work
- Playing an active role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities
- Working alongside the Building Surveying Lead on new business proposals and tenders
- Working closely with the wider business on how to shape competitive advantage and offer innovative new solutions
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to other team members
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You will be MRICS and have a relevant construction qualification
- UK Consultancy experience, with good connections around the Northampton region
- Be capable in delivering a full range of Building Surveying and project services to a range of clients across a range of sectors.
- Able to manage large scale projects from inception through to delivery, on time and within budget
- Proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills
- An excellent track record of developing clients and managing relationships in complex and demanding environments
- Driven individual who thrives under pressure, loves a challenge and relishes being thrown in at the deep end
This is a key position within their Northampton office and will offer prospects to grow personally and professionally.