If you are looking for a new challenge this year, we are looking for Senior Building Surveyors to join our rapidly growing team of industry experts. As an experienced member of the team, you will take a lead role in providing technical guidance and specialist expertise for a broad range of clients across the UK.
This role allows full autonomy and comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and opportunities to progress within a diverse, fast-paced environment.
You will become a key individual, within a network of home-based surveyors, covering the UK.
You will be required to deliver high quality Building Surveying consultancy advice to clients including:
- Fire risk assessments and reviews
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of reports from other professionals
- Arrange and carry out all work to meet with agreed Company & client timescales.
- Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects
- Liaise with the wider UK team
- Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary
- Working closely with the centralised planning team to ensure work is being effectively scheduled and carried out
- To contribute to responses to requests for client work and proposals
- Acting as a technical specialist within the client organisation
- Provide advice in relation to current legislation to ensure standards and compliance
The company pride itself on providing a superior level of service to its clients, along with an efficient service.
The successful candidate will be;
- A Member of a recognised industry body, such as RICS, CIOB, CABE or similar
- Proven experience within the industry, particularly with high-rise buildings
- Experienced in the organisation and planning of personal work load
- A good background knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A flexible approach to working with a willingness to travel
- Comfortable operating independently
For more details, please contact Caroline Kingsley, on 0161 393 9889 or 07768 381 831, alternatively, email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org